Rice with Scamorza cheese
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
For 4 people
250 g of rice, 100 g of smoked Scamorza cheese, 100 g of flour, 200 g of ground bread, 100 g of ground almonds, 3 eggs, 30 g of butter, 40 g of grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, 1.5 l of broth, olive oil for fry as needed.
1. Boil the rice with the boiling meat juice and drain when it is "al dente".
2. Add 1 egg, grated Parmigiano cheese to the rice and let it cool.
3. With the help of a tablespoon, shape the rice balls (the size of a ping-pong ball).
4. Place a piece of Scamorza cheese in the center of each meatball.
5. Prepare three dishes with: flour, beaten eggs and breadcrumbs mixed with ground almonds.
6. Pass the rice balls first in the flour, then in the beaten eggs and finally in the plate of breadcrumbs and almonds.
7. Fry the rice balls in plenty of oil.
8. Take them out of the oil with the help of a slotted spoon and let them drain for a few minutes on kitchen paper.
9. Serve warm.
Berishizmi, ramaizmi dhe metaizmi si neoenverizëm!
Drug money as a factor in not raising wages
"Checkmate" with mandatory definition in PL
"2023 - political year for Montenegro in the European Union"
- STREET POLICE126