Parody of My Love: Real Event, December 08, 2023
1. On top of the building next to Rilindja, two workers were lifting a rope.
When they saw me, one of them started shouting: 'I'm going to fall.'
His voice was laughing, I could feel that he was playing with me and with his 'death', just to get my attention, but still I said, he's taking it to hell, he's trying to get away from me, far away, he'd better intervene, let him a reaction shoots through my soul....
I raised my head, I shouted:
- 'Don't make a mistake, create problems with me.
Stay well, behave well....'.
- He was very happy that he achieved his goal and sent me a kiss with a rope on my hands.
2. I didn't even go 200 meters, I ran into a man with a black hood and a black beard. He told me in a harsh voice:
- 'Don't get me wrong, I stopped, Kim'.
- No, no, I told him.
The women accompanying him supported him in his request that I never stop.
- I'd rather pretend I didn't hear them, I'd rather lay down now and rest, and never again...
3. After half an hour I went to a car service.
The boy who worked there, when he saw me, said to his colleagues: do the work quickly.
They didn't move.
I told him: they are not listening to you.
- Do you know why they are not listening to you, I asked him! He said: no.
- Because he is giving orders while smiling.
Then, he told me his name, without asking, and said: thank goodness that at least when he goes home, there is no woman yelling at him.
- And he added: I'm cold, but...!
4. I felt as if the men had been led away
and were following the author.
I stopped to buy underwear, with a special emphasis - red.
When I came out, you had left a notice in the police car.
The wind was blowing, it was snowing a bit, and the police notice flew.
Following the announcement, I risked being
sacrificed, but I took it.
I read it.
I did not understand the content except the police station where I had to appear.
I didn't know where it is, when I found it it was a hotel...
- The policeman hasn't returned yet, they told me.
- Will he come back, I asked him.
And I prayed to God that he would call the police in question and tell him that I am a responsible citizen and that I have been notified immediately to receive the deserved punishment.
- Due to the weight of responsibility, I had forgotten to wear my coat when I entered the police hotel with short sleeves.
5. I went to drink a coffee at home and calm down until I was left in anyone's hands.
When I opened the door, terr, cold, a warning on the door - you are unlocked for five minutes.
- But I am an honest citizen.
I have a habit of not taking my anger to heart, that's why I didn't take my mind to the Serbs in the North who never pay for electricity and always have electricity, for fear of losing my mind.
I called the switchmen.
The conversation that was recorded for internal use was this:
- I saw God, don't take me by the neck.
I am alone, I have no one in this world who can do a job for me.
It's cold and as I told you I'm female.
Don't leave an Albanian woman in the ground...
6. The current is coming. I left the house.
I was drunk.
I had drunk a vat of wine.
Maybe I never returned home...
But maybe this is not the end.
7. I went to pay the penalty for parking at the turn of the hammam.
- When they don't recognize you - you like to be recognized completely.
- When they know you all - you like to find someone who doesn't know you.
I came close to paying for the pleasure, but no one would let me.
It's up to me.
He spoke to me in a very loud voice.
- I'm inviting you to coffee - he said.
You write beautifully, but 'I told you' not with names, not with names... - he shouted.
- I like to be wise, therefore, in an
effort to pay the penalty silently and head down, the cashier, seeing the situation, hurried quickly...
and this old man did not stop, he continued loudly...
' Don't write with names'.
- The door opened, and I was leaving quickly, as I thought that voice came from the graves.
8. I got into the car.
I looked in the mirror.
I found myself calm, gentle, sweet.
I said to myself: you are neither calm, nor gentle, nor sweet.
- Why do you deceive me too!
9. I believed that the danger passed.
And I went home.
On KFOR radio, Leonard Cohen sang to 'The Missing Mare', with the following:
'Pray for the cowboy,
He's gone Pela,
And he'll never stop looking, Until he finds her,
His sweetheart, his wanderer.
But the river is overturned,
And the roads are torn,
And the bridges are ruined,
For fear of her loss'.
- I coveted Pela. A lot.
Oh God, is it possible!
Even Pela does things in love better than me.
- That I hate to tell you at the beginning
of the story, that the day before, that boy with black eyes (whom I told you I fell in love with) told me that there is no way he could fall in love with me.
- 'I understand' - I replied, because I didn't understand.
10. When I entered the house, I took the black dress off my body, took the scissors, tore the dress and threw it away.
I had to vent somewhere.
It was the second time I had worn it.
It didn't hurt me a bit, I think I've shown you that I really like to throw things...
...and especially break glasses...
that glass crack, like a protest that breaks, sounds like pain cold crashing into stone.
11. I wasn't upset that my experience was painful, but I was upset that my love stories were funny.
Do you remember? That day it was raining rope on your face!
Ah, yes, Jacques. And, the rain messed up my hairstyle and the lipstick spread all over
my face, like blood!
- ZHAK PREVER:
It was raining even on the ship, Barbara!
Yes, yes, it was raining on everything, but
it wasn't raining on you that night in
Brest, until you, umbrella in hand, analyzed the rain that was washing us without rain.
(The rain also fell on my translation.
The rain washed the rain, except the poet.
Therefore, after so many years, the rain washed this poem out of love, washed it so much, until it became a parody)/ Alfapress.al
When the union reduces and the plural increases
- STREET POLICE126