Peppers stuffed with rice and chicken
200 g of chicken fillet
1 onion grain
150 g of chickpeas (boiled)
400 grams of rice
100 g of tomato sauce
1 bunch of parsley
1 red pepper
1 tablespoon of butter
800 ml water (hot)
1.Fry the peppers for the filling for a few minutes and set aside.
2. In a deep pan, cook the chicken meat and after it turns brown, add the finely chopped onion, red pepper and diced carrot.
3. After a few minutes, add the peeled chickpeas, rice and parsley and mix all the ingredients well.
4. Prepare the pan in which you put the peppers, start filling it with vegetables and cooked rice.
5. Add the rest of the preparation to the pan, add hot water and salt.
6. Put it to bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees, checking the rice from time to time so that it does not dry out.
Bashkim, por me kë, për çfarë?!
Ja pse leku po shpartallon euron
Lufta e SPAK kundër korrupsionit njeh kulme të reja!
The President as guarantor of the state of Kosovo
- STREET POLICE126