This is the Albanian from Macedonia who planned the terrorist attack on Swift's concert

2024-08-08 16:33:55 / AKTUALITET ALFA PRESS

This is the Albanian from Macedonia who planned the terrorist attack on
Austrian police have revealed the identity of the 19-year-old who planned the attack on Taylor Swift's concert in Vienna. He became Beran A.

The 19-year-old arrested, whose parents are originally from Macedonia, left his job on July 25 with the words: "I have big plans for the future.

He had already been radicalised, they said at a press conference in Vienna, and revealed that the terrorists had a specific plan for the attack and that the attack was to take place tonight or tomorrow.

In his house they found machetes, knives, detonators...

" The 19-year-old wanted to cause bloodshed in front of the stadium with knives, machetes and a car and finally blow himself up. He was in contact with two suspected assistants, one of whom was working to secure the concert," they said in the press release.

Various weapons were found in the 19-year-old's house - machetes, knives, then detonators, ignition cables, 21,000 counterfeit euros...

Police dogs are searching the stadium, but so far have found nothing. "The terrorists' cowardly plan was to kill as many people as possible outside the stadium listening to the concert," Haijawi-Pirchner said.

As they said at the press conference in Austria, two people have been arrested, while one has been detained in case of planning an attack. Many bomb-making materials were seized and no other perpetrators are currently being sought, Director General of Public Security Franz Ruf said in a press release. The Minister of the Interior and the head of the Directorate of State Security and Intelligence Omar Haijawi-Pirchner participated in the press conference.

Happening now...

ideas

services

  • POLICE129
  • STREET POLICE126
  • AMBULANCE112
  • FIREFIGHTER128