
Earthquake in Myanmar, over 3,000 deaths recorded from the impact, thousands more injured

2025-04-03 11:03:15 / BOTA
The death toll from a devastating earthquake in Myanmar has risen above 3,000, the ruling junta said on Thursday.
A statement from a junta spokesman said 3,085 deaths had been confirmed, with 341 people still missing and 4,715 injured, six days after the 7.7-magnitude earthquake.
Rescue and relief workers had arrived from 17 countries, Zaw Min Tun added, with nearly 1,000 tons of supplies and relief materials.
" We have continued the search and rescue work, we would like to express special gratitude for the hard work of the international community and medical teams ," he said.

Rama's mockery of EU integration
Nga Namir Lapardhaja
ideas

"Who talks about Lulzim Basha anymore?!"
Nga Sidi Hasanaj

Basha, the surprise of this campaign!
Nga Alban Daci

Two Prime Ministers, two worlds
Nga Lutfi Dervishi
top
Alfa recipes
TRENDING 
services
- POLICE129
- STREET POLICE126
- AMBULANCE112
- FIREFIGHTER128